Friday, February 9, 2007

my best vachion

The best vacation i have ever had was when me and my parents went to Disney world in Orlando when i was six years old .One of the reason's that it was such a good time is that it was a dram of my at that age to go and see Micky mouse and all of the Disney charters.Also i really enjoy the 3d show that we saw sometimes till this vary day we talk about it .the other reasons why that was the best vacation was because at that time it was my first and people say that it your most Mirabelle in my cause it was .me and my parents had so much fun we really enjoy the time we spent together that week and that mad us what to take more vacations so that is why i choose Disney aCheck Spellings my favorite family vacation.

1 comment:

John said...

Your best vacation seems like a dream vacation for a six year old and even older children. I never got to Disney until I was 50. Even then it seemed like a dream especially experiencing it with my family. The first time also is really special. Being able to remember these events with your family makes the whole experience even richer.