Friday, February 9, 2007

things that i hide when pople come over

The first thing that i hide is my cds because one time i had a party and at the end of the night i notice half of my cds Ware gone so i am vary protective of my cds now.The second thing i hide is my money because you allot of people might try to take your money and you never know now a days who you can trust .The last thing i would hide is my video camera because that is one of my favorite things so i try to take vary good care of it and if some one Ware to steal it i don't know what i would do. So to sum thing up those are the thing i would hide if some one was to come over.

1 comment:

John said...

You must keep a neat place to live if you are only worried about what people might take. It is really discouraging to lose something that you have worked and saved to buy, isn't it?
Do you take a lot of videos with your video camera? What kinds of videos do you take?