Friday, February 9, 2007

the things that i count leavev witheout

the first thing i cloud not live withe out is my cell phone it is vary useful beside staying in touch to family and to Friends i also find it handy for shooting videos and but it also can tell me the time help me stay on top of thing that i have to do plus i can check the date and play games if i am bored .The next thing i cloud not lave without is my tv it tell you what is going on in the world around you plus in your local neighborhood beside all of that it is fun to watch after a long day at work or school.And finally the last thing i could not lave withe out is my computer you need it a lot for school withe out one your grade will suffer and you will vary quickly fall behind in your work.so to wrap thing up those are the thing i could not live without

No comments: